Cancellation and Refund Policy
The customer herein agrees and acknowledges that www.spicevacations.com (SpiceVacations) is able to provide the benefits only as a bundle. Accordingly, cancellation of individual components of the Package i.e. either of the flight or the hotel accommodation is not possible/permissible.
- Once booked and confirmed, Package or any of its individual component cannot be amended or revised by the customer.
- In the event of any rescheduling or cancellation of any individual component of the Package due to any reason whatsoever beyond the control of SpiceVacations including cancellation/rescheduling by the vendor of an individual component, applicable cancellation policy for other components of Package booked i.e. flight or hotel (as the case may be) shall be applicable and SpiceVacation shall in no event be liable to refund any booking amount paid by the customer towards such bookings.
- In the event of any rescheduling or cancellation of any individual component of the Package due to any reason whatsoever beyond the control of SpiceVacations including cancellation/rescheduling by the vendor of an individual component, applicable cancellation policy for other components of Package booked i.e. flight or hotel or bus (as the case may be) shall be applicable and SpiceVacation shall in no event beliable to refund any booking amount paid by the customer towards such bookings.
- In case of any event listed in paragraph 4 above, customer shall immediately cancel any and all connected bookings or other components of the Package in order to be eligible for any refund, as per the respective cancellation policies of the other components of the Package.
- In case of 'no show' by the customer for any component of Package, SpiceVacations shall not be liable for any refunds of the other components.
Terms and Conditions
(for bookings made for Flight plus Hotel / Hotels / Holiday Packages)
The following terms and conditions shall be applicable for all bookings made, in addition to the SpiceJet’s Terms of Carriage:
- In the event any booking is re-scheduled and cancelled from the customer’s end, modification/ cancellation charges, as applicable to each component of the booking shall be charged.
Please refer to the following for rules applicable to modifications/ cancellation of the component of : Flight’s Bookings: http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx
- In the event any booking is re-scheduled and/ or cancelled from SpiceJet’s end, the customer shall only be eligible for full refund of the amount paid in respect of that booking.
- Any component of a booking made cannot be cancelled in isolation of the other components of the booking.
For example, in a booking made for flight and hotel, a customer cannot cancel the booking of either flight or hotel, as an individual component. If required to be cancelled, the complete booking shall have to be cancelled, and no partial cancellations shall be allowed, in any circumstances whatsoever.
- It shall, at all times, be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are eligible to make such bookings and are compliant with applicable terms, conditions, laws, rules and regulations governing such bookings.
- The customers are advised to check with respective hotels where they have made their bookings, in respect of its policies towards check-in/ check-out timings. In the event of early check-in and/ or late check-out, the hotel may additionally charge the customer, directly, in which event it shall be no responsibility of SpiceJet.
Any additional items, for example, including but not limited to meals/ laundry/ room service etc., are not a part of the booking, unless specifically bought and paid for by the customer. Charges towards such items shall be payable directly to the hotel by the customer.
- For bookings made under promo “Buy2Get1” customer is entitled to avail one night free up to the maximum discount of INR 3500/- on hotel cost. In case of any modification/Cancellation the applied discount on the booking will not be valid and normal hotel terms & conditions will follow.
- As per the applicable government regulations, and respective terms and conditions, it is mandatory for all customers to present a valid photo identification, at all times, as required by the airline and/ or hotel officials The acceptable identification proofs are:
a. Driver’s License
c. AADHAR Card
PAN Card shall NOT be accepted as a valid photo identification proof.
The airline and the hotel reserve the right to refuse to accept any customer in the event, they fail to present a valid photo identification as stipulated herein above.
- Rights of admission are reserved at all places, and any customer not conforming to the applicable rules and regulations, shall be denied the right to check-in, irrespective of their booking’s status, and shall also not be eligible for any refunds.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge during the festive/ peak periods, e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc. All additional charges (including such surcharges) are required to be paid by the customer directly at the hotel.
- In the event, due to Government’s policy, if an amount towards any applicable tax (and/ or anything alike) becomes due at the customer’s end to be paid directly to the airline and/ or the hotel, after the customer has made the initial payment for his booking, the customer shall be liable to make the payment of such amount due to such of Government’s action, failing which, the airline and/ or the hotel, shall reserve the right to check-in the customer. The products available via this website are only intended for sale directly to the end customer. In the event any travel agent and/ or any other body found to be abusing the availability of products available via this website, SpiceJet, at its discretion, reserves to cancel any such bookings made and forfeit the amount for in respect of such bookings.
- For customer support, please contact at:
Contact Number: +91-9871803333 / +91-9654003333
e-mail ID: email@example.com
- SpiceJet reserves the right to amend and/ or withdraw the products available at www.spicevacations.com, and/ or terms and conditions applicable thereto, at any time, without any prior notice.
- All products available at www.spicevacations.com, and terms and conditions herein are subject to the laws of Republic of India. In the event of any dispute in respect of any matter related hereto, courts situated at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.